This legal notice regulates the use of the website birdingandwildphoto.es. Any person accessing this site assumes the role of user and is required to read the conditions listed below agreeing to comply with them before making any type of operation.
Last updated September 23, 2016
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this web is owned by Javier Esteban Pozo (DNI 11783445-Q), and Maria Soledad Bernal Montero (DNI 53103431L). Address: Hernán Cortés, 10, 10291 La Aldea del Obispo (Cáceres). Contact Email: info [at] birdingandwildphoto.es.
Using the Web
The conditions of access and use of this web site are governed by the law and the principle of good faith by committing the user to make good use of the web. No behaviors that go against the law allowed, rights or interests of others.
Being web user birdingandwildphoto.es means that acknowledges having read and accepted these conditions and what extend the applicable legislation in this area. If for any reason it was is not in accordance with these conditions do not continue to use this website.
Any type of notification and / or claim will only be valid upon written notification by e-mail.
In accordance with Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the user is informed that the use of certain services on our website requires you provide some personal through registration forms or by sending emails and they will be processed and incorporated into files Birding and Wild Photo data.
The sending of personal data referred it constitutes the express consent to the treatment of the same, albeit revocable, without retroactive effects.
Formalization of the form is forbidden to minors fourteen years without the consent of parents or guardians for the processing of personal data.
Always will respect the confidentiality of your personal data will only be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, respond to requests raised by us, perform administrative tasks as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by mail mail or mail. We also inform you that to safeguard the security of their personal data, measures of technical and organizational security required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 governing the regulation of security measures of files containing personal data shall apply.
The user may write to Birding and Wild Photo to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their treatment or disposal, as well as the right to revoke consent to the assignment or transfer international, through a written and signed request directed. The request must contain the name, address for notifications, copy of ID card or similar document and what is the right exercised.
Birding and Wild Photo owns all rights to the software of the digital publication as well as the rights of intellectual property relating to the content to be included, such as trademark, trade name or distinctive sign, web design, logos, HTML code, images, graphics or other content of the website, with the exception of rights to products and services of a public nature that are not owned by the company.
All information received through the web, as comments, suggestions or ideas, are considered assigned to birdingandwildphoto.es for free. Please do not send anything that can not be treated in this way.
All products and services of others and that may appear on the website Birding and Wild Photo are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. Only they appear on the website for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners may request modification or deletion of information belongs to them.
No material on this site may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of a info[@]birdingandwildphoto.es.
The user is only authorized to view all the material and content of this web, and downloading a copy of the material to your PC will be solely for your personal and private use and not for commercial purposes, provided that users comply with all copyright.
In the event that links or hyperlinks birdingandwildphoto.es towards other Internet sites, Birding and Wild Photo will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case, Birding and Wild Photo assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
birdingandwildphoto.es authorizes the establishment of links between other sites and yours, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Is not allowed to link from a web site that includes illegal, immoral or in violation of public order contents.
- You can create links to this Web Site from other for personal and non-commercial use, and provided that the copyright notice or property of the linked content is maintained. To do this you must quote the URL of this Web Site or the author’s name.
- Modifying the content of this Web Site in any way is not permitted or reproduce, display or distribution or any other use of it for commercial purposes.
- Profile use this Web Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose is not permitted.
Usage Rules Social Media
Use of profiling are not allowed in this Website Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest and other social network platforms for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. quotations or reproduction of small fragments are always allowed and when the source and the author’s name indicated.
- Host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any content that could be considered a breach in any form of fundamental rights to honor, image and personal and family privacy of third parties, data protection and, especially, of minors.
- Host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any content that violates the secrecy of communications, the infringement of intellectual property or the rules governing the protection of personal data.
- Host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent or otherwise contrary to morality or public order form.
- Use the service to injure, defame, intimidate, violating the self-image or harass other users and / or third parties.
- Introduce viruses, corrupted files, or host, store, distribute or share any other material or program that may cause damage or alterations to the contents, programs or systems of this website.
- Use this page in different social networks for sending advertising or commercial communications, to issue messages for advertising purposes or to capture data for the same purpose.
- Use this page in different social networks to send emails with massive and / or repetitive unsolicited to a plurality of persons, or send email addresses to third parties without your consent.
- Impersonation of a third party for any purpose.
Below you will find detailed information on what cookies are, what types using this web site, how to change the settings of your browser, and what happens if you disable cookies. Read Cookies Policy
Birding and Wild Photo is not responsible for the content and information stored in forums, social networks or any other means that third parties independently publish content on the website of the provider. However, considering the art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Birding and Wild Photo you are committed to the withdrawal or possibly blocking content that might affect or violate national or international law, third party rights or the moral and public order. If the user considers that exists on the website any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please immediately notify the administrator of the website.
Neither the company be liable for damages that occur due to failures or misconfigurations of software installed on the user’s computer. It assumes any liability for any technical problem or failure that occurs when the user connects to the Internet. Another no no interruptions or errors in accessing the website is guaranteed.
Also, Birding and Wild Photo reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained on its website, and the configuration or presentation at any time without assuming any responsibility therefore.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. For any dispute that may arise related to the website or the activity that it develops will be competent Courts of Badajoz (Spain), expressly waiving to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.