Confidentiality and security are core values of Birding and Wild Photo and we therefore undertake to ensure the User’s privacy at all times and not to gather any unnecessary information.
This policy has been designed to explain the information we collect, how and why we collect it, and when it is used. The personal data requested is necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you can contract. Therefore, if this data is not made available to us, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service that you have requested.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Please be sure to read this notice carefully.
Our policy towards children
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14, or where applicable, having sufficient legal capacity to enter into an agreement.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under 14 years of age. If you are under 14, you can not use our forms, or provide any personal information about you. If you are 14 years old, we recommend that you obtain the consent of your parents or guardians before providing us with your information. If we become aware that a child under the age of 14 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
As of May 25, 2018, in the European Union the processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We endeavour to treat everyone’s data in the same secure manner, wherever you are from.
- Party Responsible: Javier Esteban Pozo (DNI 11783445-Q), y María Soledad Bernal Montero (DNI 53103431L)
- Address: Hernán Cortés, 10, 10291 La Aldea del Obispo (Cáceres) (ES)
- Email: info[@]birdingandwildphoto.es
What information we collect
We collect information such as your name and email.
How we collect your data
We collect your information when you request from us more details about our tours, contact us by email or phone (and vice versa), use our website, connect with us via social media and any other interaction we have with you. We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete. When you fill out a website form, email us, all the data is collected securely in our database.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
How we use the information we collect
- Purpose: to provide a means for you to contact us and for us to answer your requests for information, and to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legal basis: the consent given by the users when they request information through our contact form, and when they check the acceptance box for sending information.
- Storage: once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by email, if no new processing has been generated, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mail, until you request cancellation of this.
Sending of Emails
- Purpose: to reply to your requests for information, attend to other requests and reply to your enquiries or doubts.
- Legal basis: the consent given by the users when they request information through the email address.
- Storage: once your request has been answered by email, if no new processing has been generated.
How long do we keep your data
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or the law requires.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be assigned to third parties, unless this is required in order to manage the services contracted or there is a legal obligation to do so.
Sharing with third parties
We only permit suppliers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access information about you.
If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, and we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Legal Process. We may disclose your personal information to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information.
Rights regarding your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its processing under certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation.
- Request the transfer of your data in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Other rights acknowledged in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights
By means of a written statement addressed to the person responsible, either by post or email, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data.
Please note that if you choose to exercise your rights to have personal data restricted or deleted, then we may not be able to provide you with a full service.
If you are unhappy with how we deal with your Personal Information (and you are based in the EU), you have the right to complain to the relevant Supervisory Body within the EU. Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
Address:: Birding and Wild Photo, Hernán Cortés – 10291 La Aldea del Obispo (Cáceres) (ES).
Use of Photographs and Videos
All photographs and videos published on this webpage will be used for legitimate purposes. We places special care and attention in the use and publication of these, which at all times respect the privacy of individuals that appear in them. In any case, if anyone is dissatisfied with the published photographs, they may request the removal of such content at any time, please contact us at info[@]birdingandwildphoto.es.
Images posted on this website contain personal data and comply with current legislation on data protection. They are not a publicly available source and may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, without the consent of those affected.
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis, first and third party cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or gather browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when you access our website, and since analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them and provided information about them. At all events, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time, so the user has time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
+ Info: Cookies Policy.
Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal information, you are hereby informed that we have taken all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure that the personal data supplied is safe from alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Updating your data
It is important for us to keep your personal data up to date and that you inform us of any changes, as otherwise we cannot be held liable for its accuracy.
You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make and for the damages caused to us or to third parties.
Last updated 24 May 2018